Wiremold MeterReader Current Monitoring Device which includes:
(1) Turnlok NEMA L5-20P
(1) Turnlok NEMA L5-20R
1u Rackmountable Faceplate – Rackmount Display Plate
Retro current monitoring device (120 Vac) with an L6-20 plug and connector set. Unit will support any 20 Amp power strip with an L6-20 plug. Includes 7′ (1.2m) patch cord and 19″ (482mm) mountable faceplate and remote display
Condition: New. Manufacturer: Wiremold P/N: METL-520
The MeterReader™ Current Monitoring Device*
(CMD) is the first UL approved product of its kind.
Compatible with both Wiremold and their competitor’s Power Distribution Units (PDU), retrofitting an existing power strip with the MeterReader CMD allows the user to bypass costly downtime and eliminate high equipment and labor charges associated with adding ammeter capabilities.
Inserted between the power source and your equipment, the MeterReader CMD measures the current and displays the reading on the remote unit installed at the front of your IT rack or cabinet.
Offering truly aesthetic integration, the MeterReader CMD will upgrade your IT closet’s capabilities while keeping money in your pocket and time on your side.
- Retrofit current monitoring capability. Saves time and money vs. purchasing and installing a new power strip.
- Remote display. Relocates the current display to the face of the cabinet to facilitate access and improve the aesthetics of your IT environment.
- 20 Amp current monitoring. MeterReader supports the four most common plug configurations used in most IT/datacenter environments.
- Nylon sleeve. Durable nylon sleeve provides flexibility for ease of installation. The sleeve is impact and chemical resistant for industrial environments, and heat resistant for IT environments.
- Configurable. The cord length, plug configuration, and connectors are adaptable to your unique requirement.
- Internal strain relief. Provides superior cord retention within the device.
- UL Listed.